The safety and well-being of our patients and employees is, as always, our top priority.
In response to the Center for Disease Control’s (CDC) recommendations to prepare for and reduce the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the following actions are being taken within our clinic:
- Frequent hand washing and disinfection of surfaces
- Strategic scheduling
- Offering telephone consults when available
- Strict “stay home” policy for employees with respiratory illness and/or fever
Please call our office at (865) 546-1464 to reschedule your appointment at a later time if you meet any of the following criteria:
- Are/or have recently (within 14 days) experienced a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or any other respiratory symptoms.
- You’ve been exposed to someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Traveled outside of the United States within the last 21 days.
We encourage our patients to refer to the CDC website for updated information on the Coronavirus: www.cdc.org